Septemberthe11th

911 - the number Americans associate with emergency. 911 - the nuber americans assocate with tragedy.

It was 9112001 when a few men rocked the world and brought America on its feet. The WTC and the Pentagon were attacked and thousands of innocent americans lost their lives.

Today is the third anniversary of the attack and we should take a few lessons from the tragic event and try to make sure that this kinda thing never hapens in the future.

There are so many interesting facets to the September the 11th attack against America and there are so many things I would like to say here but I won't be doing it because one I don't have that much time to write about it and two some people might be offended with the stuff.

I have my deepest sympathies with the friends and families of the victims. I know its difficult but there are somethings that much be accepted and we dont have control over em.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?