India vs Pakistan - Cricket !!!!

India vs Pakistan - Cricket !!!!

Cricket - My Life. As Ashutosh Rana says "aap cricket mujhe sey khilwa leejiye, dikha leejiye, bulwa leejiye, kahin bhi josh main kami nahin hogi"... These lines are applicable to me in evey sense of the world.

I dunno when the fascination for cricket began and I dunno when I started playing but I always knew I am a HUGE cricket fan. There have been times when I got bored of the 22 people chasing a mere ball for one full day or at times on five days at a stretch.

I would like to copy a quote from the soccer world...

"Some people say soccer (cricket) is a matter of life and death...
They are stupid...

...

...

...

...

It's much more than that"

Cricket for me has always been about trying hard, turning the tables when odds are stacked against you, taking on the most diffcilt competition, team spirit, rivalry, learning and fun. I could have found more adjectives if my vocabulary was a bit more diverse.

There might be a question ... how come cricket after so long and so sudden... Reason would be PD. I was talking to her this morning and suddenly we start talking about the current India Pakitstan series. Its day five and India needs a few wickets to defeat Pakistan and the tailenders are very resilient. They are not giving up !

We were talking about online commentry and how to watch the matches online and suddenly I get this feeling that somehow I want to be close to the game. TV room is so far fform my room that if I started walking, I could become the protagnist of the famous Johnie Walker campaign ... Keep Walking. Then i thought may be online commentry but rejected it. And finally I thought lets get famous. Why not put something on the Dear Blog.

By the way another thing happened... As I was writing this, there was yet another power failure and the entire thing got lost. I was talking to Pd and am sure she would have ran away by now to her best half. But thanks to my dear software, I was able to recover back whatever was said and written and typed.

Talking about Cricket yet again, my favorite players over the years have been Robin Singh (now retired), ofcourse Sachin Tendulkar, Brian McMillan (retired), Late Hansie Cronje :-(. Now since I have touched upon him, I would want to talk about him... I dunno...

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?