Ruchi Pokhriyal - My Mentor

Mentor - Dictionary.com defines the word mentor as a wise and trusted counselor or teacher. Ruchi through this first wonderful year at MDI has been much more than that.

I have talked about her previously too on my BLOG and here are the links to the previous posts if any one is interested...
http://septemberthe22nd.blogspot.com/2004/10/ruchi-pokhriyal-my-mentor.html

Today we bid adieu to our seniors here at MDI and as a part of the MDI tradition we were supposed to present momentos to our Mentors and somehow I got this wonderful feeling when I was on the stage with her - WOW. It was like parting with one of the best friends...

I wish her all the best in all the years to come and a few wishes to myself ;)

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?