S is for Sue, Sue Grafton

Ever since I have started reading books, novels, biographies ... have come across a lot of interesting things and authors.

Sue Grafton is one of the few VERY interesting ones ...
The protagonist is Kinsey Millhone and she is a detective. The series is about some serious issues but there is an added flavour of wit thrown in. Basically my kind of a person and may be thats why I kinda like her ...

I have long long way to go, I have just read the following three books...
#H is for Homicide - Sue Grafton (2005 Nov 12)
#K is for Killer - Sue Grafton
#M is for Malice - Sue Grafton

The website is located here.

ORIGIANALLY POSTED ON Sunday, October 16, 2005
REPOSTED FROM ABOUT2EVOLVE TO SEPTEMBERTHE22ND

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?