Numb3rs

The other day Shankar was telling me about a show called Numb3rs on AXN. I happened to stumble on it today and it exceeded exectations.

Anyways this is not about Shankar or Numb3rs or AXN. This is about numbers. Today I plan to list a few numbers that are important to my life and risk my privacy ;)

04p050 - My roll no at MDI
1982 - Year I was born in
22 - My Date of Birth
23 26 - My age
23:21 - Time on the clock at the bottom right of my screen
229 - My hostel room at MDI in first year
309 - Mu hostel room at MDI in second year
364 - My house number in Delhi
879 - My house number in Gurgaon
7J602483SZB - My iPod number
9810840224 (dont use this number anymore) - My cell phone number (and if you want to call me ..;))
P0505* - My driving license number

And I plan to add more numbers. Just give me some more time ;)

Last Updated: 7 Apr 2009

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?