Thanks God Its Friday

Its a friday night. Most people with friends are partying. Most people with families are having their dinner. Most people who are retired are tucked away in their beds. Everyone seems to be moving towards some greater purpose in life. Everyone seems to be achieving something in life.

Except me.

I am eating my umpteenth biscuit after unmpteenth cup of tea and umpteen glassfuls of water. And I am still trying to figure out what to do right now, tomorrow and eventually.

There are few options. I would list them in order of perference
1. Leave everything behind and leave on a cross India journey.
2. Stop thinking about the India journey (sounds romantic but it sucks to not have anyone waiting for you - such are humans).

And no points for guessing which one I chose. This blog hence becomes my story.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?