Breaking News on Amitabh Bachchan



This is yet another example of ridiculous state Indian Media is in.

I respect Amitabh Bachchan for whatever he has achieved in his life. But Amitabh Bachchan ko thand lagi is beyond me. Is the matter of national importance? Can it be breaking news?

I have said time and again that Indian media needs to move beyond popularism and profit motives and start behaving responsibly. Younger generations literally consume media and whatever is on media would shape up the country.

Related Posts
IBNLive.com > News or Sleaze?
Star News reports on Dhoni !
The Times of India - Comedy of Errors

2 comments:

Pd said...

at least give credit to India Uncut / Amit Sharma...

SG said...

Dint know he has posted it first. I got this in email and posted it.

Apologies :(

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?