Cannes Lion for Advertising


I saw a Cannes Lion for the first time ever. My team won a Cannes Silver Lion in 2007 for their awesome work for Travel Corporation of India. It arrived today morning and it was awesome. And its one of those things that moment you see them, you want to own them. It inspires you to do more and better.

Other things in the same category (things-to-own) are the ipod, razr, goodies at thinkgeek, Playstation 3, few books, some movies, Simpons episodes, 24 episodes and a very long never ending list.

As far as getting a Lion, I will earn it. And if anyone wants to gift me things off this list, please drop me a line here.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?