Gulaal - Pseudo Review


And then I saw Gulaal, yet another Anurag Kashyap movie (after Dev D) that I cant decide if I liked it or hated it. At times I wanted to compare it to Haasil, at times to Rang De Basanti and at times to Gangajal.

Movie's got AWESOME music. Wonderful voice talent, sound direction and lyrics. In fact I can compare the lyrics for gulaal to what Rabbi Shergill writes. We need more song writers like these in the main-stream.

It made me aware of the underground movement for Rajputana. I never imagined that the kings that were removed after independence are still struggling for their princely states. Need to read more about them.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?