Wishlist / Bucket List

I was talking to a friend and I realized that I dont have one single wishlist. I have blogged about my todo's in past (here, here, here)

Here is my wishlist (aka the bucket list)
  1. Get a Royal Enfield Bullet Electra. (Got in Apr 2009)
  2. Get a Sony PSP. (Got it in Mar 2008)
  3. Buy an iPod. (Got it in Aug 2006 and donated it to my sis in Dec 2008)
  4. Publish at least one book. (Done. The Nidhi Kapoor Story in Oct / Nov 2014)
  5. Preferably a travel book.
  6. Teach. (Done. At EMDI. Two courses. On marketing and planning. Aug / Sep 2014)
  7. Bunjee Jump. (Jumped off Macau Tower in May 2010)
  8. Bike from Kanyakumari to Leh.
  9. And from Rann of Kutch to Arunachal Pradesh.
  10. Visit places in my Travel WishList. Visit 1000 cities across the world. 
  11. Win a WSOP bracelet. 
  12. Run a Marathon in less than 4 hours. 
Funny how I have want so many materialistic things in life!

Update. The initial list had 10 items. The first ten. Added more as I went along.

Last updated on 16 Sep 2016

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?