I am Mohan Bhargava

Every little kid is often asked - who is your hero. Answer vary from their dads to Supermans to Shaktimaans to Sachin Tendulkars to Mahatama Gandhis to Bhagat Singhs and what nots. If someone asked me when I was a kid, I wouldnt have known the right answer. I dont know what a hero is. And definately not what "my hero" is.

Ask me now. I know who my hero is. I know what "my hero" means. My hero is Mohan Bhargava. And yet not many would have heard about him. He is the protagonist in the movie Swades (website, wiki, imdb, movie on youtube).


Right now I am sad. For more than one reasons. One of them being my inability to do anything for my country. One might argue why such and alieginece to the land where I was born. And why just a country? Not a continent? Or not a state. I wish I had answers. All I have right now are pangs. Guilty pangs.

I want to be "foolishly romantic".

Mood: Depresed.
Listening to: A R Rahman's Vande Mataram and Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera (youtube)

Update: After I posted this, I have had three people telling me that they want to do the same and they have no clue how to go about it. Now the question is, what can we do about this.

2 comments:

Pranav Vij said...

Just chill dude... Keep the feeling alive and a time will come when you will be able to deliver for your country. right now, the first thing which comes in my mind for the country is to
1. VOTE
2. Maintain cleanliness in and around myself
3. Conserve Energy.

Cheers,
Pranav

Neo said...

Hi saurabh.

my hero is ak hangal

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?