Twenty Eleven

2011 is here. And like all new years, brings with itself hope, aspirations, dreams, resolutions checklists and last but not the least, a blog post.

Normally on new years, I make myself some promises, make a few resolutions and set a few targets. This year is no different. I have promised myself that I want to end 2011 as the best year of my life so far. And inshallah I will do so. There are finer details, let me keep them behind the veil for the time being though.

Here are wishes to everyone for the year ahead. Hope the year brings with it lots of prosperity, luck and happiness.

P.S.: If you are looking for inspiration, check these (1, 2, 3) Cadbury's new year ads.
P.P.S.: Hope to become regular with blogging once again!

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?