Har Kisi Ko Nahi Milta

After quite a few days, I have new song that I am tripping on.

This one is called Har Kisi Ko Nahi Milta, from the movie Boss. Ofcourse I haven't seen the movie. Ofcourse I don't know the background of the song but its sounds amazing!

Here it is.



Its a remix of an old song. But unlike all other remixes where they just add beats and sounds et al, these guys have actually re-written a large chunk of the song, ofcourse inspired by the original.

This is how, in my humble opinion, the songs ought to be remixed. Take the original. Understand the context. Add a fresh take on it - could be music, could be lyrics, could be context etc. And work hard on it. Hard as in real hard!

This one fits the bill to the T. +1 to guys who worked on it.

P.S.: Just realized ofcourse is not really a valid word in dictionary!

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?